About Me

My photo
I blog about Domestic Violence and abuse, Borderline Personality Disorder, Psychopathy,and Mental Illness affecting relationships, so that I can share my life experiences. Not only because I need to do this to work on my own healing but hopefully to help others through theirs. I have to believe there must be a reason for the abuse I have experienced or it has all been for naught. I am hoping that these blogs will help me work through and understand the lessons that have been learned so I can discover my purpose and assist others through their pain. I hope to blog my way out of the ashes and into beauty, strength, and peace. I pray that no one ever has to go through the things I have experienced. I hope that it is true when they say "Things happen for a reason". I feel that if I can help one person escape from a horrible situation...it would be all worth it.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lost

NEVER would I have dreamed my life would be as it is. I am so lost right now. There are so many things going on inside it feels impossible to sort them out. Years of ABUSE and living with a mentally ill Borderline Personality Disordered person. The lies, deceit, deception, distortions, projections, and torment. I have worked diligently to keep my sanity. Reading, audios, introspection, counseling, and medications. The ironic thing is that the person with the illness needs to do all these, but the significant other (SO) is inevitably doing all the work. I pray that  it is not all for naught. I pray that I can help (maybe even save) someone along the way. If you are living with domestic violence there is help. http://www.thehotline.org/  If you are living with a person with a mental illness, please research it, keep yourself sane by getting away until that person gets help.
Links to information about Borderline Personality Disorder below:
http://bpdfamily.com/bpdresources/nk_a102.htm
 http://www.mental-health-matters.com/tag/narcissistic-personality-disorder

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky because you have a lot of people to lean on, and a lot of friends. You are a strong person, and you will get through this. Remember this: God put you here for a purpose.

    ReplyDelete