About Me

My photo
I blog about Domestic Violence and abuse, Borderline Personality Disorder, Psychopathy,and Mental Illness affecting relationships, so that I can share my life experiences. Not only because I need to do this to work on my own healing but hopefully to help others through theirs. I have to believe there must be a reason for the abuse I have experienced or it has all been for naught. I am hoping that these blogs will help me work through and understand the lessons that have been learned so I can discover my purpose and assist others through their pain. I hope to blog my way out of the ashes and into beauty, strength, and peace. I pray that no one ever has to go through the things I have experienced. I hope that it is true when they say "Things happen for a reason". I feel that if I can help one person escape from a horrible situation...it would be all worth it.

Friday, August 26, 2011

I’m Not That Woman. An Ode For Every Woman Who Has Loved, Lost and Forgotten Her Value

Baggage Reclaim is a Superior Blog with a wealth of information on dating and relationships. Author Natalie Lue/NML (About ) is articulate, interesting, and informative.

I’m Not That Woman. An Ode For Every Woman Who Has Loved, Lost and Forgotten Her Value | Baggage Reclaim


No comments:

Post a Comment