About Me

My photo
I blog about Domestic Violence and abuse, Borderline Personality Disorder, Psychopathy,and Mental Illness affecting relationships, so that I can share my life experiences. Not only because I need to do this to work on my own healing but hopefully to help others through theirs. I have to believe there must be a reason for the abuse I have experienced or it has all been for naught. I am hoping that these blogs will help me work through and understand the lessons that have been learned so I can discover my purpose and assist others through their pain. I hope to blog my way out of the ashes and into beauty, strength, and peace. I pray that no one ever has to go through the things I have experienced. I hope that it is true when they say "Things happen for a reason". I feel that if I can help one person escape from a horrible situation...it would be all worth it.

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Random Musings of a Former Muse: Musings On The Journey Thus Far by Betty LaLuna an...

The Random Musings of a Former Muse: Musings On The Journey Thus Far by Betty LaLuna an...: I have been in recovery for almost eight months. The sixth of May will mark the day that I first came face to face with the pivotal moment t...

2 comments:

  1. Amazing woman who survived (and is flourishing) after dealing with a Narcissist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Phoenix, I am having the most difficult time navigating Blogger, but wanted to stop by to say hello, thank you for your support and say that I wish you well as you continue your journey. I hope this posts, I wanted to respond to your comment on my page but for some reason, I can 'blog' away, but the security of Fort Knox must be applied when it comes to extending the courtesy on one's blog, when responding to those kind enough to offer support...LOL for some reason, BLOGGER would not let me respond to your comment, so please accept my sincerest gratitude for your encouragement, and know that equally, I walk beside you in this journey in spirit. Hugs!
    Betty...
    PS, looking forward to peeping your blog...;)

    ReplyDelete