About Me

My photo
I blog about Domestic Violence and abuse, Borderline Personality Disorder, Psychopathy,and Mental Illness affecting relationships, so that I can share my life experiences. Not only because I need to do this to work on my own healing but hopefully to help others through theirs. I have to believe there must be a reason for the abuse I have experienced or it has all been for naught. I am hoping that these blogs will help me work through and understand the lessons that have been learned so I can discover my purpose and assist others through their pain. I hope to blog my way out of the ashes and into beauty, strength, and peace. I pray that no one ever has to go through the things I have experienced. I hope that it is true when they say "Things happen for a reason". I feel that if I can help one person escape from a horrible situation...it would be all worth it.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You MUST see this! There really are men that honor women-VIDEO

I am surprised and thrilled that there is a movement like this that honors women.
Click to view "Dear Women" Video

Healing the Masculine and Feminine Split

Consciousmen.com is the exciting new website of Gay Hendricks and Arjuna Ardagh. At the heart of world problems lies the separation of the masculine and feminine. For far too long, we have lived with the brutality of the masculine in the forms of war, rape and other atrocities. The time has come to acknowledge and accept our responsibility and ask forgiveness. This is the mission of consciousmen.com and comes at exactly the right moment. Please join me in becoming a member of this great site and help accelerate the reunion of the masculine and feminine in each other and ourselves.



Healing the Masculine and Feminine Split

No comments:

Post a Comment